- Northern Softworks Mojave Cache Cleaner
- Macos Mojave Cache Cleaner
- Mac Mojave Cache Cleaner
- Mojave Cache Cleaner
- Mojave Cache Cleaner 12.0.5
OnyX is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the structure of the system files, to run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks, to configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some Apple applications, to delete caches, to remove certain problematic folders and files, to rebuild various databases and indexes, and more.
OnyX is a reliable application which provides a clean interface to many tasks that would otherwise require complex commands to be typed using a command-line interface.
There is a specific version of OnyX for each major version of the operating system.
Use the specific version, and don't try to use a non-compatible version.
Mac Cleaner Scan and delete junk files including cache data and logs, email attachments, unwanted iTunes backup and app localization. Delete large and old documents and selectively remove worthless files. Clean duplicated files or folders on Mac. How To Clear Cache On Mac Manually Source: DiskDrill. Cleaning cache files will increase more memory in your Mac hard drive and below are the steps to clear cache files from Mac manually, follow them. Stop any effectively open Mac applications. Press and hold down the Shift key or Option / ALT key and select “Go” from the Finder. Mojave Cache Cleaner is an award winning general purpose tool for macOS X. MCC makes system maintenance simple with an easy point and click interface to many macOS X functions.Novice and expert users alike will appreciate the powerful toolset MCC provides. Mojave Cache Cleaner is one of the world's leading maintenance tools with millions of downloads around the globe.
OnyX 3.9.6 for macOS Big Sur 11
Requirements: Intel-based Mac or Apple M1-based Mac using macOS Big Sur 11.1 or later.
OnyX 3.8.7 for macOS Catalina 10.15
Requirements: Intel-based Mac using macOS Catalina 10.15.
OnyX 3.6.8 for macOS Mojave 10.14
Requirements: Intel-based Mac using macOS Mojave 10.14.
OnyX 3.4.9 for macOS High Sierra 10.13
Requirements: Intel-based Mac using macOS High Sierra 10.13.
OnyX 3.3.1 for macOS Sierra 10.12
Requirements: Intel-based Mac using macOS Sierra 10.12.
OnyX 3.1.9 for OS X El Capitan 10.11
Requirements: Intel-based Mac using OS X El Capitan 10.11.
OnyX 3.0.2 for OS X Yosemite 10.10
Northern Softworks Mojave Cache Cleaner
Requirements: Intel-based Mac using OS X Yosemite 10.10.
OnyX 2.8.9 for OS X Mavericks 10.9
Requirements: Intel-based Mac using OS X Mavericks 10.9.
OnyX 2.7.4 for OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
Requirements: Intel-based Mac using OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.
OnyX 2.4.8 for OS X Lion 10.7
Requirements: Intel-based Mac using OS X Lion 10.7.
OnyX 2.4.0 for Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6
Requirements: Intel-based Mac using Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.
OnyX 2.0.6 for Mac OS X Leopard 10.5
Requirements: PowerPC-based Mac or Intel-based Mac using Mac OS X Leopard 10.5. OnyX only runs from an administrator account.
OnyX 1.8.6 for Mac OS X Tiger 10.4
Requirements: PowerPC-based Mac or Intel-based Mac using Mac OS X Tiger 10.4. OnyX only runs from an administrator account.
OnyX 1.5.3 for Mac OS X Panther 10.3
Requirements: PowerPC-based Mac using Mac OS X Panther 10.3 with BSD subsystem. OnyX only runs from an administrator account.
OnyX 1.3.1 for Mac OS X Jaguar 10.2
Requirements: PowerPC-based Mac using Mac OS X Jaguar 10.2 with BSD subsystem. OnyX only runs from an administrator account.
Summary: Still worry about your insufficient Mac storage? Want to speed up Mac but don't know how? Get the 6 free Mac cleaners to clear disk space, clean junk or duplicate files to free up your Mac.
Many of us know exactly how to clean Windows computer or Android phone, but when it comes to cleaning Mac, few people know about it. Many Apple users think that, there is no need to clean Mac.
However, with more and more junk files occupying your Mac storage, your Mac will slow down and offer a bad performance. You have to rely on some Mac cleaner software to remove all useless data.
Best Free Mac Cleaners
With so many Mac cleaner tools offered on the market, which one you should use? Do you know how to choose a great Mac cleaner? We have tested more than 20 Mac cleaners and select the 6 best ones for you to choose from. You can pick your preferred Free Mac cleaner to speed up your Mac easily and quickly.
No.1 Free Mac cleaner: CCleaner - Free junk file cleaner
CCleaner is one free and top Mac cleaner to delete cookies, search history, temporary files and junk files from Mac. The specific functions are below:
Macos Mojave Cache Cleaner
1. Find and remove useless/junk files with the click of a button so your Mac can run faster. Speed up boot times with easy management of Startup items.
2. Clear up your recycle bin, temporary files and folders, broken permissions and others. If you want to remove installed programs, just click one button.
3. Erase your browser search history and cookies so you can browse any Internet confidentially and your identity remains anonymous.
No.2 Free Mac cleaner: Disk Inventory X – Free disk cleaner for Mac
Disk Inventory X is one disk cleaning software and disk usage utility for Mac. With this free Mac cleaner, you can know where your disk space has gone and clean it safely. Just see more about Disk Inventory X.
1. Disk Inventory X shows the sizes of files and folders in a special graphical way.
2. With this Mac cleaner, you can see different files marked with different colors, to help you easily find what you want to delete.
No.3 Free Mac cleaner: AVG Cleaner – Free hidden clutter cleaner
AVG Cleaner is one free Mac cleaner to clean hidden clutter and forgotten duplicates. You can see the detailed information below:
1. Clear more hidden garbage, log, download history and trash bin for freeing up more space on your Mac.
Mac Mojave Cache Cleaner
2. Search more duplicate files, including images, music, videos and folders.
3. Created for Mac and easy to use.
4. There is an anti-virus software called AVG AntiVirus for Mac, you can use it to protect Macs on your and your families.
No.4 Free Mac cleaner: OmniDiskSweeper - Free hard drive cleaner
OmniDiskSweeper is one free Mac cleaner to find and delete big files that taking up hard drive space and also it can help you recover lost disk space.
1. OmniDiskSweeper helps you sort every file on your Mac by size and you can identify the biggest file to delete it.
2. After deleting, remaining space and folders are recalculated.
No.5 Free Mac cleaner: Dr. Cleaner – Free memory, disk, system cleaner
Dr. Cleaner is one free Mac cleaning app to offer Memory Optimization, Disk Cleaning and System Monitoring to keep your Mac optimized for the best performance.
1. Smart and accurate selection for duplicates scan and remove on Mac with OS X 10.6.6 or later.
2. Scanned big files and junk files will be deleted easily from your Mac.
3. You can easily view real-time network usage and CPU usage in the Menu bar.
No.6 Free Mac cleaner: Disk Drill
Disk Drill is one very popular free Mac cleaner app. Actually, it is a professional data recovery tool for Mac, which carries some disk cleaning functions. It has the capability to analyze Mac storage space, locate unused, large, and duplicate files and so on. In this way, it enables you to free up your Mac storage effortlessly.
1. Monitor the health of your Mac storage and offer timely alerts.
2. Find and remove duplicate files in multiple locations on Mac.
3. Analyze disk space, locate unused files and space hogs, free up storage.
Professional Mac cleaner recommendation:
With the best 6 Mac cleaner apps above, you can handily remove some junk files and optimize your Mac performance. But some of them only offer trial features. Here you are recommended to directly choose the professional Mac cleaner below:Mac Cleaner
- Scan and delete junk files including cache data and logs, email attachments, unwanted iTunes backup and app localization.
- Delete large and old documents and selectively remove worthless files.
- Clean duplicated files or folders on Mac.
- Uninstall apps and clean associated files safely.
- Monitor Mac system in disk utilization, battery status, memory performance and CPU usage.
- Compatible with iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook (Air/Pro) in the latest macOS Big Sur.
FAQs of Free Mac Cleaner
Mojave Cache Cleaner
How do I clean and optimize my Mac?
Download and install Aiseesoft Mac Cleaner. Click Cleaner and you can clean up your Mac by cleaning system junk, iPhoto junk, email junk, similar photos, iTunes junk, trash bin, large & old files and more.
Why is my Mac so slow?
The reason that why is your Mac so slow may includes there is no enough hard drive or RAM on Mac. Or there is too many startup items or icon clutter on desktop. Perhaps your macOS is outdated and you should update it.
Does Catalina slow down your Mac?
No. Catalina won’t slow down an old Mac. You can check to make sure if your Mac is compatible with macOS Catalina.
Mojave Cache Cleaner 12.0.5
By now, 6 free Mac cleaners have been shared here. You can choose your preferred Mac cleaner according to your need. Please share it in comment if you have any better Mac cleaner recommendation. Check ere if you want to speed up your slow iPhone.
What do you think of this post?
Rating: 4.8 / 5 (based on 238 ratings)
December 29, 2020 17:50 / Updated by Louisa White to Mac Cleanup